[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-18

Reviewer: Rich Salz
Review result: Has Nits

All page references are to the text version available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn/

I found it frustrating that the VPN acronym was explained in the Introduction
but it wasn't until the bottom of p4 that NRP was spelled out.

Bottom of page 5 has "The required layered network structure ..."  Hubris? ;)
Maybe "One possible layered network ..."

Other then that, the introduction does a GREAT job of explaining the
motivation, issues, and technology involved. This holds true, analogously, for
all the other sections. As a result, I am bothered that I have to say "it has
nits" because they really pale in comparison to the rest of the text. Congrats
to the authors.

I paid special attention to the security considerations and could not think of
anything not already well-covered there.

Even if not addressed, this document is ready and really brings up the quality
average of IETF RFCs.