Fwd: Missing messages to lists from May 6 to May 9 will appear later today.

Forwarding for those that might not have seen this at ietf-announce already.

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Missing messages to lists from May 6 to May 9 will appear later today.
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 11:31:35 -0500
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ietf-announce@xxxxxxxx

During a period from May 6 to May 9, there were a number of email messages intended for lists that were accepted by our email service, but not forwarded to the list members or the list archives.

We believe we have identified those messages and will be re-injecting them so that they are delivered to the current list subscribers and to the archives. They are unmodified. They will contain their original Date header and will appear at that the date and time in that header in the archives. But of course, the related transport headers for the messages delivered to list members will reflect the time of re-injeciton.

We have taken care not to re-inject a message that is already in the archives (by Message-ID). Note, however, that participants may already have sent new messages with similar content.

We will re-inject these messages shortly after this announcement is available in the archives.

If you see anything that doesn't look right after the messages have been sent, please let us know at support@xxxxxxxx.

We apologize for any problems this may have caused and thank you for your patience in waiting for a solution.

RjS