[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-bcp97bis-05.txt> (Procedure for Standards Track Documents to Refer Normatively to External Documents) to Best Current Practice

I still share John's concern.  As I wrote before[1]

>So I’m notice that a single-author AD-sponsored BCP revision is getting a relatively lot amount of pushback on one particular area from a number of very experienced IETFers (to be clear: other than me).

> Perhaps an AD sponsoring a BCP written by another AD is not the best way forward for something that has such a broad impact.

This is the entirety of what I wrote in October 2021.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/2cXJ8ktLL2iKB_qb98mbjeu2K5o/