[Last-Call] Re: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-18

Hi Rich,

Thanks a lot for the review. We will produce an update version to address your comments.

We will expand NRP with brief description in the abstract and introduction.

> Bottom of page 5 has "The required layered network structure ..."  Hubris? ;)
> Maybe "One possible layered network ..."

OK, we will make this change accordingly.

> Other then that, the introduction does a GREAT job of explaining the motivation,
> issues, and technology involved. This holds true, analogously, for all the other
> sections. As a result, I am bothered that I have to say "it has nits" because they
> really pale in comparison to the rest of the text. Congrats to the authors.

Thanks:)

> I paid special attention to the security considerations and could not think of
> anything not already well-covered there.
>
> Even if not addressed, this document is ready and really brings up the quality
> average of IETF RFCs.

Best regards,
Jie