[Last-Call] Re: [Emailcore] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis-11

+1

-Joseph

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 4:46 PM Pete Resnick <resnick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the review. I think this is one of those cases where, "it's
been written that way for 23 years; probably best to leave it alone."
:-)

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best