[Last-Call] Re: Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-bfd-large-packets-07

Jeff,

so I was wrong again. ;-) Here is the relevant text again:

       description
         "The padded PDU size for the encapsulated BFD control packets.
          The minimum size is 24 or 26; see Section 6.8.6 of RFC 5880.
          The maximum PDU size may be limited by the supported interface
          MTU of the system.";

Perhaps you meant the "The size of encapsulated and padded BFD control
packets"? I may have also been mislead by the "minimum size is 24 or
26" since this seems to be the minimum BFD control packet size without
any encapsulation. In the last sentence, did you mean the "maximum
padded PDU size"?

This may also be a failure of my non-native English language
processor. Hence, adding more explanation may help, i.e., that the
implementation will determine the amount of padding from on the size
of the encapsulation and the size of the BFD control packets to
achieve the padded PDU size (or something like that).

/js

--
Jürgen Schönwälder              Constructor University Bremen gGmbH