[Last-Call] Re: Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-bfd-large-packets-07

See inline...

On 12.05.24 16:05, Jeff Haas wrote:
Jürgen,

Thanks for the review.

Both of your points are addressed in Section 3:

bfd.PaddedPduSize:
The BFD transport protocol payload size is increased to this value. The
contents of this additional payload MUST be zero. The minimum size of this
variable MUST NOT be smaller than permitted by the element of BFD procedure; 24
or 26 - see Section 6.8.6 of [RFC5880].

OK. So the padding is added outside the BFD packet before any
encapsulation.

Juniper Business Use Only