Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis-11

Pete,

You can check the official Nits tools in the IETF datatracker. It identifies your references and language boilerplate as Nits. However, I agree they are minor and might also be OK if the RFC editor accepted them.

Regards,

Sheng