Re: [Last-Call] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-contacts-06

On 4/1/24 8:39 PM, Neil Jenkins wrote:
Is there a conclusion that we need to make any kind of change here?

I don't think so.

As Carsten said in his latest message, if folks in the JMAP community were interested in taking inventory of their specifications from an internationalization perspective, that could be done. But from what I can tell from the outside, it doesn't appear that there's a pressing need to do so. [1]

Peter

[1] Until and unless an i18n-related issue results in an exploitable security vulnerability, at which point interest will skyrocket. :-)