Re: Question about pre-meeting document posting deadlines for the IESG and the community

John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    >> Quite rare, yet worth multiple long emails over many years and
    >> a lot of hand-wringing. Please name some names!  Don't be shy.
    >>
    >> At the least, please tell the ADs and/or the IETF Chair.

    > They have been told, long before this exchange.

And?
Either the AD does not think it a problem, or the WG refuses to change, or ??
yet, your complaint, which is multiple years old, persists.
Are you in the rough?  Why not share, because maybe metoo.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-                      *I*LIKE*TRAINS*