Re: [Alldispatch] Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

As far as I can tell, if the community wants expiry retained (even if marked differently) then part of the process of removing the origin mark is to determine what community agreement is for the destination.  Removing it without such a determination seems to assume that the question of whether expiry is a thing is not a community agreement.  It seems to me that it is very much a community agreement.  And abolishing it without replacing it is going to mislead a lot of people as far as I can tell.

You assert that this draft only needs to do part of the job.  I presume there is reasoning that I do not follow that leads you to this conclusion.

Yours,

Joel