Re: Question about use of RSVP in Production Networks

Hi,

Were Eric's question and Dean's answer limited to RSVP strictly,
or would RSVP-TE deployments be of interest?  If the latter, then
what about emerging deployments of architectures that use RSVP-TE,
such as MPLS, GMPLS, and ASON?  (Or are none of the news releases
true? ;-)

Cordially,
BobN