Re: [Last-Call] [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rfc6482bis-08.txt

Dear all,

This update was published in response to:

	INTDIR Telechat review (of -07) by Haoyu Song     - Ready
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-sidrops-rfc6482bis-07-intdir-telechat-song-2023-11-01/

	GENART Last Call review (of -07) by Vijay Gurbani - Ready
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-sidrops-rfc6482bis-07-genart-lc-gurbani-2023-10-30/

	ARTART Last Call review (of -07) by Jim Fenton    - Ready w/nits
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-sidrops-rfc6482bis-07-artart-lc-fenton-2023-10-16/

Kind regards,

Job