Friends of email dinner at IETF118

Hi All,

Arnt has very kindly taken on organising the "Friends of email" dinner at this IETF: 7pm Tuesday night.

See the email here:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/extra/qHMUseQFXl0bbdcIoBTDjBFtPeo/

So if you're a friend of email, or email enthusiast, or at least neutral about email (and good company) - then let me or Arnt know that you're coming so we can get accurate numbers.

If you're a REAL friend of email, you will of course be present at the JMAP/EXTRA combined meeting at 9:30am on Tuesday where I'll be asking for a show of hands - but if you're not going to be in that session but do want to come to the dinner, then let us know via email.

If you're not in Prague, I'm sorry you're missing out, and we'll drink a beer for you.

Cheers,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd