[Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-rfc6482bis-07

Reviewer: Jim Fenton
Review result: Ready with Nits

I'm the assigned ARTART reviewer for this draft. I have little prior
familiarity with RPKI and ROAs but have a few broader comments.

1. idnits found several issues with the draft. 16 lines are too long, which
caused them to be cut off on the rendering I read, most importantly in the ROA
formal definition in Section 4. [RFC6268] is referenced at line 180, and needs
to be included as a reference.

2. Section 4.3.2 says that ROAIPAddress contains IPAddress elements while (if
I'm reading the definition correctly) it contains BIT STRING elements. RFC 6482
defined an IPAddress element as a BIT STRING but that definition was removed;
perhaps the text didn't keep up with that.

3. RFC 4291 may be a normative reference due to the MUST NOT in Section 4.3.1.

4. I couldn't understand how to do the comparison in Sections 4.3.3 and
4.3.3.1. Specifically, what is the precedence between afi/addr/plen/mlen? It
seems like that might be the order, but I don't see it specified anywhere
(other than perhaps in the example implementations, which are informative).

Otherwise, the document is clear and well-written.