Re: [118attendees] Departure planning

According to Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>I have a Friday morning, 6am flight out to Amsterdam (Nov 10).
>
>For the last two Prague meetings, I spent the night prior at a Hotel
>close to the airport.  And those times it was a 8amish departure.
>
>Recommendations?

Prague is a small city, and it's only a 20 minute taxi ride from the
Hilton to the airport if there is no traffic which there surely won't
be at that hour.

I'd book a 4 AM taxi from the Hilton which will get you to the airport
by 4:30 which is plenty of time to catch an intra-Schengen flight to
AMS at 6.

I was in Prague for another meeting last month and getting through the
airport even during the day was quite fast. FYI, the corkscrew in my
backpack which was fine in Canada and Japan and the US and the UK got
taken away in Prague. Go figure.

R's,
John
--