RE: Proposal for Consolidating Parts of the ART & TSV Areas

Hi!

A minor clarification …

From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ted Hardie
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 6:56 PM
To: Tommy Pauly <tpauly=40apple.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Proposal for Consolidating Parts of the ART & TSV Areas

[snip]

If we don't delay, the NomCom has both a last minute addition of an IETF chair along the attendant community consultations for the timing changes, plus changes to the scope of multiple other areas:

[snip]

SEC takes two  groups

[Roman] The WGs in question here are TIGRESS and SCIM.  During the chartering of both WGs, there was recognition of the significant overlap with SEC (and the existing load in ART).  Hence, the chartering AD and subsequent responsible AD for these two groups has always been a SEC AD (me).

Roman