I'm happy to nominate *you* (was: Re: NomCom 2023 Call for Nominations)

Hi,

as in previous years, I am very happy to nominate anyone for any position, no questions asked, and I won't disclose that you took me up on this offer. Just email me directly.

(I am usually nominating 30+ people, so there is some sort of anonymity set.)

Or nominate yourself! There is no stigma attached to that.

Lars