Re: [Tools-discuss] messaging formatting follies, was The IETF's email

I'm replying! On an iPad, where I see a page at a time!

But I'm top posting! From a yahoo account demonstrating that DMARC is ill-thought-out and still useless for this mailing list use case!

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd add in unicode and emoji and a graphical signature with inline attachments , if I could be bothered.