Re: The IETF's email mess [was: RE: Large messages to 6man list]

On 19-Aug-23 10:50, Kyle Rose wrote:
My guidance in general would be "maintain flexibility". Times change, and so do tools and conventions. I would much rather use a tool made for revision control (e.g., GitHub) than email for handling text for which formatting is semantic. But to one specific point: