Re: Expired e-mail addresses

The datatracker is the best thing we currently have.

The model there is that the person responsible for the addresses tells the datatracker about the addresses, rather than a 3rd party keeping the current address _for_ them.

The work we are doing on refreshing the RPC tooling will include using the datatracker address(es) marked active for contacts like the one you point to below.

RjS