Re: [117attendees] Not Minneapolis, Making meeting attendance more affordable

According to tom petch  <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>+1 for Minneapolis.
>
><tp>
>Minneapolis is the only location that I can recall where I missed my connecting flight back to Europe.

Keeping in mind that was 15 years ago, MSP is a hub for Delta and has
nonstops to London, Paris, Amsterdam, Seoul, and Tokyo, that might not
be as big a problem now.

Seems to me that the fact that the hotel declines to bid for our business is the show stopper.

R's,
John
--
Regards,