Re: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-ipid-ext-00.txt

On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 at 16:43, touch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <touch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Fred (et al.),

It might be useful to be clear whether this option MUST NOT be used on atomic datagrams (i.e., where IPv4 DF==1 or when not source fragmented) and that it cannot be used for purposes other than reassembly (as the regular ID is per RFC 6484).

Hi all

This draft is being discussed across three different lists - intarea, ipv6 and the IETF list. As the latter list is for general topics only [1], I am removing it from the thread. Please continue to discuss on the intarea list, and if appropriate ipv6. A simple 'reply all' should now achieve this.

Thanks,
Chris Box on behalf of the Moderators team for ietf@xxxxxxxx

[1] https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc9245.html