Re: [117attendees] Making meeting attendance more affordable

> On Jul 31, 2023, at 8:34 PM, Rob Sayre <sayrer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Well, I don't have anything against Minneapolis. But I don't think you can look around at an IETF meeting and wonder about the diversity problem if you're aiming for that location. That was 99% white until after WWII, and the overall metro area is still not very diverse.*

Wow - the “diversity" obsession has now progressed to the point that we are now worrying about the diversity in ***meeting locations***.

(If you’re really worried (though you shouldn’t be) about the 'lack of diversity’ in recent meeting locations, then look at Yokohama :-)

	Ross.