Re: [117attendees] Making meeting attendance more affordable

Thank you all for your interest in and suggestions regarding meeting venue selection.

I have issued RFPs for North American IETF meetings to the Hilton Minneapolis many times over the past 15 years but unfortunately, each time, they were already booked.  It seems that the IETF is not the only group that finds this venue attractive.  I will continue to keep Minneapolis in mind for the IETF North American events.

Laura