Re: RFC 8252 [Process and reviews]

On 7/14/23 05:49, Rob Wilton (rwilton) wrote:

I don’t know whether RFC 8252 fits into the category or not, but I agree with Chris that discussing that aspect on this list is unlikely to be constructive or useful.  To get anything to change needs the discussion to happen within the security area lists, probably by bringing a draft, as explained previously.

I respect the security area and the expertise of its leaders.  But don't think we should expect that all useful security technologies should originate in the SEC area.

Keith