Re: RFC 8252 is a complete joke

On 7/5/23 7:58 AM, Chris Box wrote:
On Wed, 5 Jul 2023 at 09:12, Rob Wilton (rwilton) <rwilton=40cisco.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SECDISPATCH would seem like a reasonable starting place, or maybe SAAG if you wanted to present more generally on the perceived problem space.  If you already know that this is a bigger problem that you are trying to solve then perhaps side meetings to try gather some interest then a BOF.

And thanks to Roman for answering my moderator's question on the best venue for this type of discussion.
I'll repeat his message here for those who have messages arranged by subject line:

This discussion on RFC8252 continues to expand.  The charter of the IETF Discuss mailing list per RFC9245 is as follows:

   The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) discussion mailing list

   furthers the development and specification of Internet technology

   through the general discussion of technical, procedural, operational,

   and other topics for which no dedicated mailing lists exist.