Re: IETF facilitated SPAM was Re: [External] Re: How do we feel about conferences scraping addresses from the IETF?

It appears that tom petch  <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>My linked questions were
>1) when my ESP classifies so much as junk, some clearly wrongly, why
>does it fail to classify this obvious junk (which comes from the same
>domain as my address)?

See below.

>2) do other domains than btconnect.com have the same issue with outlook?

Yes.  Their spam filtering has some well known holes.

In particular, any Outlook customer can send fake mail using the address
of any other Outlook customer that passes DMARC validation.

R's,
John