Re: [Last-Call] [Acme] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-acme-integrations-14

Ted Lemon via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > In my previous review, I noted a few points that were not addressed
    > from my first review of the document during IETF last call. None of
    > these points have since been addressed. As I said in the previous
    > review, these were all nits, and so I don't think there's any need to
    > address them. However, I will point out that several area directors
    > asked for these nits to be addressed.

Hi, we have posted -15 of this document.
We removed the graph theory content, even though it was a verbatim copy from
RFC8499.   Warren that was your request.

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-integrations-15

We also think that we have already (in -14) dealt with the concerns that John
had about the BCP14 language.  The document went through the WG and is now
standards track.  Could you please remove your DISCUSS now?

We think that the document is done.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )