Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-httpapi-yaml-mediatypes-04

Hi Rob,

thanks for your feedback. Since this review seems unrelated to the Opsdir review
I just leave the IETF ML here and avoid filling the Opsdir mailboxes.
If this was not intended, let me know and I'll add them again.

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 20:01, Rob Sayre <sayrer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I actually just found a bug here. I made a suggestion to delegate all of the specifics to the YAML spec, which is really quite detailed on the matter.
>
> https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/mediatypes/issues/87
>
> I suggested some wording there just to be productive, but I'm fine with whatever the editors want to do.

Please check if https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/mediatypes/pull/88
addresses your doubts.
I am open to integrate your further comment wrt JSON data model,
but I'd really wait for Eemeli and the YAML folks here.

Kind regards,
R.