Re: Next steps towards a net zero IETF

Companies are lookinto building electric flights. For example, hundreds of them are building eVTOLs: electric vertical take-off and landing vehicles. It’s a horrible acronym for small aircraft that take off and land like a helicopter and fly like a plane.

I do not know when we will have an electric plane that travel from San Francisco or Europe to Japan?

Hesham