Re: Next steps towards a net zero IETF

Hello folks,

I do not intend to express any opinion on the merits of carbon offsets, IETF investigations, etc.  However:

On 3/21/2023 3:06 PM, Alexander Pelov wrote:

I have never chartered an airplane to go to a meeting, and none of the people I know have done so. I don't know of any hotel having been built for an IETF meeting, and although I tend to eat out more at in-person meetings, I try sticking to 3 meals a day (cookies don't count).

Did London, or Prague, or Singapore see bigger planes arrive for the IETF? Or more of them?

This is a good example of the "tragedy of the commons".  Every consumer may feel that no one will experience any pain if they just take a little bit.

Naturally Yours,
Charlie P.