[Last-Call] Artart telechat review of draft-ietf-oauth-step-up-authn-challenge-13

Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review result: Ready with Issues

as a proposed standard RFC.

Thanks for addressing the nit from my previous review.

I am not convinced that the document doesn't need more discussion around the
points I raised as issues in my previous review. See
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/last-call/Ragwzpjm_58ydcr5VHqOyrmfw5I/.

I fully understand that you can't completely specify behavior, but your
explanations in your response to Roman, and the refinement in the response to
me really belong in the draft.