Re: [Last-Call] Artart telechat review of draft-ietf-oauth-step-up-authn-challenge-13

Hi Robert,

I think Vittorio is off-site/out-of-office this week so he's unlikely to be able to reply anytime soon. In the meantime, however, I wanted to note that he did add some more explanatory/clarifying text around levels and caching to the document in -11 following Roman's AD review and subsequent discussions (doc history for that revision has 'Updates in the Protocol Overview section clarifying the nature of  "authentication levels" and caching strategies, addressing AD review comments). It's subjective, of course, but we do believe the document sufficiently discusses the concepts for the expected/intended audience.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 3.35.04 PM.png