Re: [Trustees] [Tools-discuss] Change to wiki content licensing

It seems to me that the Note Well is telling contributors about what
obligations (IPR, etc.) they have when providing new content.
(One of those things is the license under which they need to license the new content)

While the CC 4.0 is telling readers under what circumstances they may
copy/extend the content.
I didn't think our RFCs are CC compatible, but our wikis could be.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )