Re: [Last-Call] [Manycouches] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-05

Hi John,

For the fee waiver one can see all needed information here:

So I believe the requester can make an informed decision.

However, if you want to change or discuss that, I still believe it's out of scope of this document and better connected with the broader question about identify and privacy of participants as you discuss below. I encourage to start a separate discussion and probably rather on the gendispatch list (or of course even better propose a draft if you have concrete proposals for policy).

Mirja