Re: [hrpc] Ten years after Snowden (2013 - 2023), is IETF keeping its promises?

It's thrilling to see a thread about protocols in the HRPC context.

Structural changes are needed to IETF protocols to promote human rights considerations. Some of these, like this thread, look like privacy. Others, like the GNAP discussions (https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/hrpc/FW78YvFerkFHsrYDFcSWp-SYNqI/), are about human rights impact of forced association.

HRPC needs exactly this kind of discussion instead of distracting changes to the charter in the direction of policy.

I hope HRPC and related groups review our 5-year history as evidence before we suggest changes to the charter.

- Adrian