[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-stir-messaging-06

Reviewer: Nancy Cam-Winget
Review result: Not Ready

IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat

This document specifies how the PASSport framework (RFC 8225)can be used to
provide message integrity protection of text and multimedia messages
by defining a new PASSPort type, e.g. JWT claim "msgi".

The draft seems straightforward, though personally I find naming the JWT
and PASSport types "msgi" and "msg" respectively to be a little
confusing/misleading as the claim is for "msg-integrity" perhaps
that is the suffix 'I'.  But that is a personal bias so assuming the working
group has accepted the nomenclature, you can leave the labels as such.

I found no issues with the draft except for one typo:
Section 3.2 last paragraph "mesages" should be "messages"