Re: [Congress] New Non-WG Mailing List: congress

Short of the discussion of the naming bikeshed (there is also bug on
the github for that, there were some really great names suggested)...

I filed a few more bugs on the github.
https://github.com/martinduke/congestion-control-charter/issues/

My principal feedback on the proposed charter is that it is
simultanously too narrow, and should not exclude videoconferencing...
and I would really like some group, somewhere in the ietf, iccrg, or
elsewhere, to tackle wireless congestion control techniques to some
satisfactory conclusion.

Based on what I read in the charter, thus far, however, this could be
a group where rfc8290 and rfc8289 could finally move from experimental
to standard?