Re: [Last-Call] [lamps] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile-15

RFC 2986 is already in the downref registry, so that is not a concern.

The reference to RFC 2510 could be updated to point to Section 3 of RFC 6712.

I think that the reference to RFC 5246 should be kept as it is.

Russ