From: tom petch <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 2022年11月14日 20:06
To: last-call@xxxxxxxx
Cc: draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-proxy-yang@xxxxxxxx; pim-chairs@xxxxxxxx; pim@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-proxy-yang-07.txt> (A Yang Data Model for IGMP/MLD Proxy) to Proposed Standard

On 25/10/2022 20:27, The IESG wrote:

> The IESG has received a request from the Protocols for IP Multicast WG
> (pim) to consider the following document: - 'A Yang Data Model for IGMP/MLD Proxy'
>    <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-proxy-yang-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

> final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
> last-call@xxxxxxxx mailing lists by 2022-11-15. Exceptionally,
> comments may be sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx instead. In either case, please
> retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Last time I got this wrong but I believe that 225.0 is not appropriate for documentation use.  It should be 233.252.0/24 as per RFC5771.acc
[Authors] Accepted

In places, the spacing is double line spaced (which has appeared in
other recent I-Ds).    I see this in parts of s.5 and s.6.1 and in thee
YANG Editors.
[Authors] Accepted

Simplified BSD should now be Revised BSD.
[Authors] Accepted

YANG has a 'should not' but no reference to RFC8174.
[Authors] YANG has a 'must not' constraint, shall I use 'must not' in the description instead of 'should not'?
                  RFC8174 clarify the UPPERCASE usage of the key words, but I would like to use lowercase. Is it necessary to reference it?

'membership report or leave' would be clearer to me with another word or two, such as 'message'
[Authors] Accepted

Tom Petch