Re: [art] A very late suggestion (was; Re: Back from leave)

That is a very accurate comment.

But the more central idea is to accommodate the life events of your colleagues. I don't see anything wrong with just having three of them. It seems like it shouldn't be a big deal.

thanks,
Rob

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 5:31 PM Mark Nottingham <mnot=40mnot.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If that's the attitude we take, how did we get to three Routing ADs?

/me ducks

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/