Re: [Last-Call] Fwd: OT: change BCP 83 [Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

      From: Dan Harkins <dharkins@xxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: October 12, 2022 at 04:11:37 EDT
      To: last-call@xxxxxxxx
      Subject: Re: [Last-Call] OT: change BCP 83 [Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

        I just checked my folders. I was outed and 'fessed up on 1 April almost
      5 hours before Paul's "you should be culled" email that he used to tie me
      to "Les White".

Dan,

	Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 at 9:53 AM
	From: "Paul Wouters" <paul@xxxxxxxxx>
	To: les.white@xxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: The IETF would be better of without you

	Your behaviour is exactly the type of libertarian nonsense that needs
	to be culled at the IETF.

	Paul

I was clearly talking about your behaviour needing culling, not your
physical person. Putting it in quotes, or calling it humor or sarcasm
tomorrow is not a valid defense for making incorrect statements about me.

Thank you,

Paul