Re: [Last-Call] OT: change BCP 83 [Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

  Hi Paul,

  Since you're sending me email from this account I assume that
you do not reject responses from me to this account as you do/did
from your other account. It would be very inappropriate for you,
as an IESG member, to send mail to someone that you prevent from
responding.