Re: IPv6 adoption - IPv10 is the future.

Hi Khaled,

I think IPv10 was discussed already twice maybe on IETF-list, however, the IPv6 is a big protocol and very well discussed for many years, so it is interesting to write a informational-draft about its disadvantages and problems for the current and future technologies. Always start with informational-draft before standard, that is the way IETF WGs do to clarify the problem statement and use-cases.

Also I think that IETF has a majority of IPv6 experts, so it isn't easy to discuss a new one with no interest from long living IETF-Areas, furthermore, it will never be easy to adopt another protocol other than IPv6, because most of other IETF-protocols depend on IPv6 protocol. However, I suggest that your work *firstly* to be proposed/submitted to the IETF-African Community or IETF-Egyptian Community. Also we need to consider that mostly IETF is drived by WGs, so if the first went well the *second* step to be  proposed within on WG, because the best discussions are done within IETF Groups not on IETF-list.
 Regards
AB