Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

As I said, I don't think it's really necessary to unpack this, and I don't believe it will be productive to engage with you on this topic in this venue. I'll leave others to draw their own conclusions about whether your characterization was in good faith.

-Ekr