Re: NomCom 2022-2023 Call for Nominations

>    Maybe call them Staff on the page instead?   In any event, is there
    support in RFC8713 for appointing non-participating people bound by the
    Nomcom confidentiality rules?  I think it's a pragmatic approach you're
    taking, but is it supportable by the text?

Well they're not NomCom's staff, but I take your point.  I could not find a good word, but this is what I ended up with.  RFC 8713 does not apply.
	Aides

	Note that the people listed here are not members of NomCom, and do not participate in any of its activites. It would be impossible for the committee to do its work without their help. They are listed here because they deserve to be recognized.

(And I realized I forgot Glen's name, apologies)