Re: NomCom 2022-2023 Call for Nominations

The private key was shared with me when I was the IESG liaison. It was 3 years ago.

Eric

Obtenir Outlook pour Android

De : ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> de la part de Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : samedi 1 octobre 2022, 13:31
À : Warren Kumari <warren@xxxxxxxxxx>; ietf@xxxxxxxx <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: NomCom 2022-2023 Call for Nominations

Warren Kumari wrote: > Brian would like to provide this feedback to the NomCom, but he's > concerned that if he does, Martin will retaliate by slapping DISCUSS > positions on all of his future documents… because of this, Brian keeps I think that this is the case where Brian emails the nomcom chair, and asks to have do his feedback anonymously. > optimizes for a: size and b: highest density of chocolate chips… … 2 > weeks later, everyone at the meeting mysteriously dies of cholera. _Death by cookie_ could be worse. my experience is that although many of are neuro-atypical geeks with various amounts of social awkwardness, that when it comes to politics and confidentiality, that we are, as a group, very very mature adults. -- Michael Richardson , Sandelman Software Works -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-