RE: NomCom 2022-2023 Call for Nominations

John,

In previous years, the questionnaire response finished with a section as follows:

NOT FOR CONFIRMING BODY

The answer to the following question will not be shared with the
confirming body (the IAB). This section may include personal
identifying information.

8. Additional Information - For NomCom Only

Is there any information you wish to share with the Nominating
Committee that you do not wish to have shared with the IAB? This
may include additional details about employment or work time
issues. It may include opinions or comments about individuals on
the various bodies involved in leading the IETF activities. It may
include opinions about the direction of working groups, areas, or
leadership bodies. These comments may also include elaborations on
any of your above answers, if there are further aspects you would
like to mention that you do not want shared with the IAB.

END OF SECTION: NOT FOR CONFIRMING BODY

I believe that the liaisons would still see that information though, but as others have pointed out, they are duty bound to keep it confidential.

And to Lloyd's point, whatever the outcome, I entirely agree that the process needs to be seen as being transparent and fair.

Regards,
Rob