Re: Notification to list from the IETF Moderators team

Actually I'm retract what I said.

I missed some things in the quoted emails.. not the least of which was bringing second amendment/guns into the discussion just seems really inappropriate.

I knew I shouldn't have waded into this -- I should have listened to first instincts.

Sorry,
Chris.